1. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ.
2. We believe in the God of the Bible as the one and only God…
The Bible teaches that the one and only God is three persons within the unity of the divine being: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. God the Father sent His only Son, Jesus, to save the lost. The Holy Spirit is sent to apply the work of Christ to us. Because God exists forever in this three-personal life, the church speaks of Him as the Holy Trinity.
3. We believe the Bible is God’s written Word…
The Bible is the revealed Word of God, given in and through the words of human writers whom the Holy Spirit inspired and guided. The Bible is truthful in all that it affirms and without error as originally given by God. The Bible tells us what we need to know about God, His law, His salvation and how we should live. The Bible is the only infallible rule of faith and life. It alone is the final authority establishing all Christian doctrine.
4. We believe that sin has broken our fellowship with God…
Adam and Eve were created righteous for fellowship with God. Through their willful disobedience, they were separated from Him. Therefore, all mankind is born with a sinful nature, thus separated from a Holy God.
5. We believe that God so loved the world that He gave His Son to die for lost and perishing sinners…
Salvation is a grace gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast. It is deliverance from sin, along with the promise of eternal life. Christ came as a man to rescue sinners; he lived a perfect life and died in our place, thus reconciling us to the Father.
6. We believe that God the Holy Spirit regenerates and empowers believers to live the Christian life…
The Holy Spirit gives believers a new nature and assurance of their salvation. He also empowers believers to live the Christian life.
7. We believe by their union with Christ, the head of the church, all believers are united to one another…
Christ’s church is an international, multi-ethnic, and transcultural family, the household of faith. Christ is the sole head of His church, with local churches being visible manifestations of His church. Our unity as believers requires that we reach beyond racial and denominational lines to demonstrate the reconciling power of Christ.
8. We believe that the Church’s primary task in every generation is to proclaim the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ…
Jesus Christ commissioned his disciples to take His Gospel to every man and woman in the world. Every Christian and every local church is entrusted with the privilege and responsibility of proclaiming this glorious Gospel.
All Scripture references are from the 1984 New International Version of the Bible.
 Luke 1:26-38; Acts 2:22-24
 John 3:16; 5:24
 John 1:1
 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21
 Genesis 3:17-24; Isaiah 53:6; Romans 3:23
 John 3:16
 Ephesians 2:8-9
 John 1:1, 14, 18; 1 John 4:1-3
 John 3:3-8; Romans 8:1-2, 11, 16; Ephesians 1:13-14
 Ephesians 3:16
 1 Corinthians 12:12
 Ephesians 4:15
 1 Corinthians 12:24-27; Galatians 6:10; John 17:20-23
 Matthew 28:18-20